Tailor-made Education and Training
In addition to training leading to a degree, the Emergency Services College offers a wide range of tailor-made education and training. The most important customers are the regional rescue services departments, the Emergency Centre Administation and the personnel working with different kinds of civil defence and preparedness tasks. We also arrange tailor-made education for people employed in the organisations of industry and trade.
The main objective of tailor-made education is to ensure that the organisations in the rescue field have access to the latest knowledge and best skills to guarantee the quality of their services.
- Accident Prevention
- Emergency Response
- Emergency medical care services
- Rescue operations
- Leadership in rescue operations
- Leadership, management and administration
We offer the whole package
- A large training ground for practical and hands-on training
- A wide variety of other educational facilities: lecture theatre, classrooms, simulators etc.
- Research, development and innovation services
- Leisure and sports activities.
Accommodation and catering are provided on campus.
Student Affairs Office
Open weekdays between 8 and 14
Kampus building A, street level
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tailor-made training contacts:
Timo Rissanen, Training and Marketing Coordinator
Airi Turtiainen, Student Affairs Secretary